Tuesday 1 November 2011

Scene: 2/11/2011 (3097)

Before
Tomorrow I will conduct a scene with my submissive bill.  A rope bondage scene along with Strap On play.  The nice big 8 inch cock, and even the 9 inch cock may come out.   I will provide pics and comments on Thursday.  Stay tuned!!  :)  

Well I am back and what an enjoyable scene I had with my primary submissive last night.  He is a joy.  He met me in the doorway kneeling when I opened the door to his home.  He greeted me in his usual courteous way.  Took all my equipment which I carried in from the car.  The impact equipment was for him to clean and sterilise for me.  Floggers, Canes, whips... you know, all those fun things that elicit pleasurable pain.

We chatted with a glass of wine about our days.  The blues music was playing in the background, the candles gave the room a relaxing ambience and my submissive was at my feet presenting my birthday present.  Yes it is my birthday this coming Sunday.  He bought me an ipod, and a blues CD.  I didn't want perfume as he has purchased plenty for me in the past.  He is a generous soul.  

After
After our chat for an hour, it was time to put him in some rope bondage.  See pic above and below.  A two column tie was applied to both thighs, a lace around his cock, and his arms were tied as well.  He was restrained.  As you can see in the 'after' pic he loves rope bondage and his cock gives him away each time.  His smile was from ear to ear.  He was ready for the invasion of his bitch pussy arse.  I prepared my Strap On cock for the next part of the scene.  A vac-u-lock.  Its a great brand and its so much more easier to control than other Strap On harnesses.

I lubricated the 8 inch cock, its pink not black, but cute nonetheless.  I pushed slowly into his cock.  After 30 seconds, I pushed forcefully and the cock slid into his bitch arse.  Goddess, that was hot!!  He squealed then relaxed.  I slowly moved in and out and looked into his eyes.  At first he was nervous and babbled.  I continued to watch him and slowly he gave into his yearn.  His face was flushed, his excitement evident.  I increased my speed... and he moaned.  I continued at a nice steady pace and eventually he started to move to meet my thrusts.  With his increasing excitement, he got a little frantic and my cock fell out.  Awww!.  I pushed it back in and he gripped me with his legs and we fucked for a while.  It was intense and delicious.  Unfortunately the cock fell out again, his bitch arse needed elevating.  So I decided to change positions.  I removed the ropes from both his legs and his arms and requested he move into the doggie position.  Such a hot position.

Used on my sub after the bondage scene
I lubricated my cock again, got him to push back and slid my cock into his arse again.  He screamed.  I did give his bitch arse a good reaming.  I fucked him hard and long and he was loving every minute of being fucked by his Mistress even though he was exhausted.  My hips were rhythmic and I have to say with this new Strap On cock, it really was most enjoyable fucking him and knowing he was have pussy arse orgasms.  He has such a great arse and every so often I would slap it because, well, damnit what a divine sight.  Oh yes, it was making me wet too.  After a good after an hour of fucking, I stopped.  He collapsed on the bed, satisfied, tender but still satisfied and I cleaned myself up, removed the cock, took a sip of my wine and smiled.


It was time for a foot massage...

1 comment:

  1. So much control you had with your cock lovely Mistress, totally mind blowing ! I definitely was walking a bit gingerly the next day, ha ha ! Oh you deserved the foot massage, that was the least i could do, you are such a pleasure xxxx

    ReplyDelete