Sunday 2 October 2011

Thoughts: 2/10/11

I am astounded at 2 sets of couple who have split up and 1 couple who almost broke up.

I was very upset to hear the news as all three sets of couple seemed solid, and happy.  And two of the couples I sincerely adored *sighs*. 

Aaah how things can change in the blink of an eye...

These couples are on a site that I frequent and their relationships have always been very public.  Its not surprising this 'public focus' may have put pressure on them to ‘perform’ and proclaim their successful relationships to everyone.  Although no judgements here.

I do not permit my two submissives to be on this site as I know there are some vicious people who would try to influence them, or even possess them.  I will protect my property at all costs.  Perhaps this is considered selfish but it is my right to be so.

My primary submissive has been me over a year… and I would imagine he will be in my service for a long time.  However, if a girlfriend comes into his life, I would not hesitate to release him in order to enjoy his life.

My secondary submissive has been with me for a few months.  He is good person, too busy in life and therefore not much connection time for us due to his busy life and/or tiredness.  He has been loyal though and that is important to me.  I will give him more of my focus from hereon in.

Anyway just my thoughts about the sad situations that occurred over the past couple of weeks.


~Ms Neta~
With Dark Romance in Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment