Saturday 8 October 2011

Obsessed 2 (2491)

Today, I met with an old friend.  It was very lovely to catch up with my friend again. 

This friend provided me with documentation about this male dominant who is completely obsessed by me.  So much so, everything he does is aimed at trying to destroy my reputation in one way or the another, or to grab my attention.

And when I say everything he does, I mean everything in the Lifestyle.  He does loopy things hoping to have an effect on me.  I don't care but apparently he wants me too.

Today, I laughed at the silliness of this person but his obsession is a little concerning and some other folk are concerned by his unhealthy 'love' for me. He may deny this but its true he has an obsessive love for me. 

Oh well... I will keep a closer eye on things to see how they pan out.


~Ms Neta~
With Dark Romance in Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment