Wednesday 5 October 2011

Today's lunch: 5/10/11

It was my half day RDO today.  So I decided to visit my submissive, bill.
 
I had a lovely three course lunch made for me today and served beautifully by my submissive.

The first course was prawns.  Yum.  They were really rather delicious.

The main course a lovely chicken, avocado, onion, lettuce salad.  Absolutely delicious.

The dessert was bill’s fantastic fruit salad.  Exquisite.

As I was being served, he was practicing for the High Protocol Dinner for next week.  His ‘bow’ was good.

Afterwards I massaged his sore back with dencorub to help his deep back pain.  

bill will do well as head server for our formal Dinner.
 
 
~Ms Neta~

1 comment:

  1. So glad you enjoyed the luch Mistress. Thank you so much for easing the tension in my back. You are a wonderful and caring Mistress xxx

    ReplyDelete