Wednesday 19 October 2011

Big...

Sure be overweight, many of us are including myself although I do not consider myself obese but if you are going to carry excess weight, wear clothing that is flattering to your shape rather than wearing inappropriate clothing that is unflattering.

When I wear clothing is will enhance my breasts and arse - occasionally my stomach, which is plumb, is obvious but in my opinion its not too hideous... remember, that is my opinion others may think differently *grins*.   I have an attractive face as well as exuding confidence.

Most days, I walk daily to keep obesity at bay and also to keep the energy levels up with my growing family.  They are energetic and demanding, at times, therefore requiring parents to keep up with them.
Anyway back to overweight people who dress in unflattering ways - choose clothes carefully, highlight the areas you love about yourself and disguise those other prominent big parts as best you can.

I know some stunning large women, and those women have poise, confidence and style.  I love those women!!  Those women could show many of the women how to look good and carry yourself well.
 
Bugger those track pants and wenches tops - now peeps, they just aren't flattering on overweight girls... TRULY!

No comments:

Post a Comment