Wednesday 19 October 2011

Leadership

I have commenced my Leadership module for my study - can someone remind me why I am studying at my age?  Yes, we must never stop learning and I am all about gathering knowledge but most times retain what's relevant to my life both kinky and vanilla.

Why am I struggling... well because, I belong to two teams but at the same time, I don't belong.  I am a Woman among minions.  Yes a wankerish statement indeed but its true.  I am either here nor there.

I make decisions on a daily basis.  I am given instruction by some and give instruction to others but still I am not part of a team unless I count the organisation as a team and all the efforts we do is for the good of the organisation in maintaining its sustainability, its success.  Hm, what an interesting concept, perhaps that is the way to go in approaching this module.  Thanks self for expressing yourself on paper.  I have a direction now to explore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment