Thursday 6 October 2011

Meeting this evening: 6/10/11

I met with the kinkster this evening.  He now identifies as a submissive.

We met at a coffee chain place.  He was prompt.  He was nervous.  I like that.

We chatted about his expectations in this life and what his interests were.

I decided to help by informing him that he should explore spanking, flogging and research D/s relationships, join my local group, make comments on topics which will reinforce his genuineness in this Life and alert Dominants to his existence.  He was very open to these suggestions and has commenced the journey.

We spent an hour together.  And he decided to approach me because he knew I had been around for a while and considered me a leader and prominent in the local scene.  He was seeking answers and felt I was the best person to approach.

I am impressed with his effort in taking the first step in his BDSM journey.  Well done to him.  I hope he succeeds, and with my support, he will do well.

~Ms Neta~

No comments:

Post a Comment