Saturday 1 October 2011

Dirty Talk question

I saw this discussion and thought it would be an interesting read to place in my blog.

***

What is it about "dirty" talk that excites you? does written, verbal, or all "dirty" talk turn you on? Has there ever been a time when "dirty" talk, in and of itself, made you cum? Please tell us?


Comments from others:

Unexpected and sincere.

hmmm- when I'm told to say it.. that helps ;) & no it hasn't made me cum but it kinda helps ;)
 

I agree! I hope all the dudes will talk away from this conversation that we LOVE being called "good girl!!" I also love being told what I'm going to need to do to "earn" my orgasm right before I'm about to have it.
 

Pushes my head down and says suck my cock, bitch.

For me, the sounds and sentiments (as well as the warmth of her breath on my skin, especially in my ear) connects to something primal inside me, and inflames my lust until I become a beast, capable of licking, biting, sucking and fucking my partner until neither of us can move. Your mileage may vary. ;)
 

You’re a hot bitch.
 

It always increases My desire and helps Me get hard and of course helps Me cum while I am fucking or being sucked off. And it is a big help for My pet to make her cum quicker and more often!!

All of it.
 

It adds to the heat, especially in humiliation play. Even in vanilla play, I love hearing a lover say "Fuck my sopping wet cunt."
 

All of it, but when a man talks me through an orgasm like a good girl...ugghhhh!
 

When he pulls my hair, and growls “sexy slut”.

No comments:

Post a Comment