Wednesday 30 May 2012

For bill

I wish to dedicate this post to my submissive, bill.

He is a beautiful and loyal male who has supported me through many emotions... particularly, recently.  His service to me for the past 20 months has been exemplary.  Sure he has been less than perfect at times but overall, the man has been spot on in his service.

During our time away in Canberra, he was a strong support to me whilst my Caramel was dying.  He pampered me non-stop which also included him just sitting beside me listening to my sentimental memories and tears.  He encouraged me to go out for dinner or have a drink just to get out of the hotel room.  His attentiveness was 10 out of 10.

Of course, the pampering of my feet was particularly special and always melt when my feet are worshipped.

I always liked the Pancake Parlour so he took me there... well it took us bloody half an hour to find the place but once we got there a Potato and Cheese pancake for me with cottage fries.  Ok food cheers me up too.

I went to get a haircut and bill waited outside for me patiently.  We were in the Canberra Centre and walked forever just to find me a pair of boots.  bill wanted to buy me some... just because.  I wasnt too thrilled with all the walking though and was about to give up but he persevered and finally we found Betts.  bill bought me a pair of Leather boots, and I have to say they look rather stunning on me, and so very comfortable.  I think I will stick to leather footwear for comfort from now on.

bill is a great driver and navigator and drove me everywhere, patiently, and even when I became impatient with his slow driving he wasnt perturbed... he just kept driving every so often say "Yes, Mistress"... ha ha ha

When Caramel died last Saturday, I cried and I am not ashamed to say that.  We, Mistresses, are human after all even though many put us on a pedestal and see us as untouchable, unfeeling goddesses.  bill, being the empathetic man that he is, joined me in tears.  We are bonded... and I believe he will be with me for a long time... well, unless he meets a future wife.

Thank you bill for your stoic support last weekend, and for your impressive service in the past, present and future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment