Saturday 19 May 2012

Ms Neta

This blog is about Ms Neta's journey.  

It includes a plethora of photos in various poses and scenes, I write a journal, I post educational information for Dominants and submissives/slaves from various sources.  They are credited if I have their names.


I am a lifestyle Dominant, a Mistress, a Disciplinarian, a Punisher, and now... a line setter.  I run a few groups on Fetlife.  I am adored by many and loathed by a few.  I love Dominant and submissive/slave dynamics. 


I own a submissive, I am training a new submissive, and I have a pretty sissy who I enjoy.


I am a serious woman, I am a sexy woman, I am complex woman, I am a smart woman...I have many layers.  If you think you know me, you don't.

I am a Lady and I am a Bitch although fair when necessary.

I am Ms Neta.

Enjoy my Blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment