Monday 28 May 2012

Visit to Canberra - Part 2 (10702)

I will complete this later but I just wanted to share my experience at the Birthday Party I attended in Canberra on 26/5/12.

It was fantastic.

I will be back to write up the experience in a day or so.

On 26th May 2012, I attended a combined birthday for WM and KF in Canberra.  There were about 100 guests from all over Australia and we celebrated it fabulously at the Temple.  I travelled to the party with my submissive, bill,  MM, nick and fox.  There was a burlesque show, a fire twirling demonstration, and an impressive whipping scene with a bullwhip.  There were plenty of submissives/slaves and Dominants of both genders.  The Fetish outfits of many were wonderful to observe.  So wonderful to be around Kinky folk who enjoy Fetish gear, and Fetish gatherings.

There were so many people I caught up with and they were so friendly, so approachable.  Grounded people, my kind of people.  WM looked beautiful in her gorgeous corset and her submissive was very attentive to her needs.  KF had an anime cutesy look and she looked gorgeous in pink.

The Temple was impressive with a tree in the middle of the lounge room which was used for a mummification scene.  It was terrific to watch.  There was leash play combined with trampling by the gorgeous N.  The new dungeon had a newly made cage, a rack and all sorts of kinky goodies to play with.  One day, I hope to have my own dungeon and play with all the naughty boys, and perhaps some naughty girls...

I gave MM's submissive a punishment with my leather strap.  10 straps he got as he did something inappropriate to me a few weeks ago.  At the end of the strapping, he was shaking.  His Mistress gave him aftercare and I went on conversing to other kinksters.  We left the party about 2.00am to head back to Canberra city.  I must say thank you WM for an amazing event, and the Birthday Cake of delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment