Tuesday 15 May 2012

Banished for Do Me behaviour

Three weeks I asked for one of my "sub" boys to write a poem about why I had brought happiness into his life.  He responded he would have difficulty writing this as he was not good at writing down his thoughts.  Of course, I knew this was incorrect as he is very articulate.  Anyway he said he would attempt it.  


Last night, I was deleting texts and saw my request - which I had forgotten about completely.  I decided to send him a text to query whether he had made an attempt and his pathetic excuse was "I tried Mistress but I failed".  I responded and said "that's OK - we know why I am really here - take care ..., Cheers."  He text back "I'm sorry, Mistress".


It was very enlightening to me because it really reinforces the "Do Me" mentality by many pretend submissives.  All these Do Me males want is to be titillated and are not prepared to do anything other than provide 'service' that suits them.  Their service is superficial and laughable in its pathetic-ness.  If I had asked for a photo of his cock - oh I would have received it in seconds.  I ask for something of medium depth, and receive excuses and shallow apologies.


Well I am pleased to say this person is now no longer permitted to be in my realm or even hear my voice again.

I don't and won't tolerate this type of behaviour, and he has now been banished from my realm.


~Ms Neta~


No comments:

Post a Comment