Monday 28 May 2012

Email: 28/5/12


Now this was received in my email box today.  I am uncertain if it is a generic email being sent to all Dominants who have lovely feet/shoes but I was kind of tickled pink by its content. 

Enjoy the read

***

Hello Ms Neta, I love your images. Especially all of the shots of you wearing your sexy high heel shoes. I really love the view looking up at you in the shot captioned "you've missed a spot on my heel..." and if it was I that was down on my hands and knees at your feet, I would think that I should deserve a good HARD kick in my face as you demand that I "START OVER... CLEAN IT AGAIN... AND DO IT RIGHT OR I WILL BE KICKING YOU A LOT MORE AND HARDER TOO!!! Now LICK" I am a high heel foot fetishist with a HUGE fetish for the shoes. Its a sexy pair of heels on the pretty feet of a beautiful woman that really does it for me. Well, its also all of the dirty cruel things that might happen to me while I am at the feet of a beautiful high heeled woman too ;) Kick me HARD, crush me, squish me, and step all over my body and face as you trample me beneath your deliciously dangerous sexy cruel high heel shoes. Then make me kiss, lick, suck on, and taste the shoes, feet, and toes that torment and abuse me. I love it! Anyway, thank you for sharing and showing off all of your beauty. I hope to see more of it, preferably from the floor and from beneath your cruel crushing high heel step. I would love to see you do some high heel POV angles looking up at you from under your spiked stiletto heel and I love everything else with a high heel foot fetish perspective too :) Kisses and licks your delicious sexy shoes and feet and every single one of your yummy little toes.
Shoe lover, M D.

No comments:

Post a Comment