Sunday 20 May 2012

Journal: 20/5/12

It has been an extremely busy week this week but fun at the same time.

My workplace duties have been productive and my kink life has been unbelievable... in a good way.

On Wednesday, I caught up with my submissive and we had a terrific evening.  His service as always was exemplary.  A beautiful dinner which was chicken wrapped in proscuitto in a mushroom sauce and a lovely green salad with caramelised kumara and garlic throughout.  A lovely sparkling wine was served.

We conversed about the goings-on in the local Kink scene which was both good and sad.  The passing of a local kinkster, and good where many of the locals are coming together and enjoying each other.

Later, a clothes peg zipper scene was conducted  Photos were posted earlier in the week.  The pain was immense once the zippers were removed but the pain subsided pretty quickly.

The rabbits, guinea pigs and birds are flourishing under my nurturing.  Such wonderful little creatures.  The dogs are around me as usual and get equal attention too.

My trainee is progressing well.  My submissive keeps in constant communication with me, and is excited about our trip to Canberra next weekend.  Jack and the family are a wonderful support system, and I do love them all very much.

My interactions on the WP Group have been an interesting time, a learning time and it has been most satisfying for me.

And, I've been texting regularly with my sissy boy.  He's such an enthusiastic one, almost puppy like.  Its cute.

Currently, life is very good.

~Ms Neta~

No comments:

Post a Comment