Sunday 20 May 2012

Scene: 17/5/2009


Thank you ever so kindly for our time last night. Without exception, the evening was excellent. Your company is always one of comfort and admiration.

The intense and stimulating anticipation that you worked into the season was electric. The sensuality that you deliver, the softness of your touch, and the silk velvet texture of your skin heighten the experience.

The simple but effective restraints which rendered me venerable and helpless. Your exquisite combination of pleasure and pain is impeccable. You brought me to the brink of ejaculating on numerous times. The power that you extruded from that beautiful mind and body of yours is overwhelming, and you have such a beautiful grace about the way you executed it.

My bitch ass enjoyed the treatment Mistress. The stimulation and discomfort worked its desired magic. My nipples thank you also for their desired attention and not be be left out in the cold, my little clit cock endured some immense pleasure and pain. The full force of your beautiful foot came as a shock. Not to forget when you sat down hard on it with the full force of your glorious, voluptuous being, crushing the little feller bring tears to my bitch eyes..

I just wish to conclude by saying that you are just the perfect Mistress. A bitch like me is ever so lucky and I will honour and respect your wishes and desires.. I will never disrespect your orders or instructions again as they are delivered for a purpose and a reason. After all, you are the Mistress, and I am your submissive, bitch and there is no room in your life for little insignificant sluts that are insubordinate. So thank you Mistress for taking me back.

You are the most beautiful and caring person anyone could ask to be their Mistress. So, thank you Mistress Neta and take care.



~written for me by dave~


No comments:

Post a Comment