Wednesday 9 May 2012

Meeting of trainee: 1/5/12

I have taken on a new trainee as at 7/5/12.  This trainee submissive will be guided in protocols, positions, service in preparation for serving a future Dominant Female.

He is early 20s, overweight, loves dogs, intellectually smart, has submissive tendencies and very much needs to be trained, and loves this lifestyle.

We met on 1/5/12 and had a nice chat about my expectations.  He was nervous but answered my questions adequately and has agreed with my approach to training him.  Later, I dropped him off at the bus stop and unfortunately for me, his personal hygiene was not good.

I spoke to him that evening and promptly informed him he needs to keep himself clean and smelling nice at all times, and particularly when in my presence.  He was very apologetic.

This is my first priority to have him rectify his personal hygiene and grooming with gentle guidance.  He is a good boy, and I am impressed with the way he is receiving feedback and attending to my requests without petulance.

He has been set a task that is to be provided to me by the weekend on what is the difference between a submissive and slave.  I look forward to his perspective.

I will post regularly on his training progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment