Wednesday 9 May 2012

FDCT Coffee Chat 5/5/12

On Saturday, 5th May 2012, the FDCT members got together for our bi-monthly coffee and chat.  The venue was excellent and private for us to chat Kink and Vanilla topics.  9 people turned up and it was a lovely crowd.

My trainee was present as my submissive was working.

I had my trainee groom for me so I inspected his face and he did pretty well although he missed a couple of hairs around the side of his face.  He wore a different colour T shirt which I asked him to.  He did not smell as much as he did last meeting.  The smell is like musty clothing - clothing that has not been allowed to dry properly.

Other than that, the service tasks I asked of him during our Coffee chat were attended to promptly.  A couple of the Mistresses were pleased with his efforts.

There was lots of talking, laughing and eating of food and consuming of coffees.  We all had a nice time and its so nice to see many of the same faces returning again and again.  Wonderful FDCT!!

Ms Neta

No comments:

Post a Comment