Sunday 20 May 2012

Special Day with my submissive: 25/3/12



Wednesday was a special day. Met my lovely Mistress at the Raincheck Cafe. I had already been to the State Cinema to buy some tickets to the movie "Headhunters" a Norweign film. Back to the Raincheck to grab a table and order a weak latte for my Mistress. Was getting excited because everything was falling place to be perfect timing for my Mistress when she arrived. Very nice to be here again, great feeling and my face gave a smile when I saw my Mistress driving past looking for a park. Sooo reliable :) Had a wonderful lunch together, great chatting then over to the State. Hope my Mistress would like the movie, good reports from the critics but a risky choice. Some of these foreign movies miss the mark. Was a pretty good movie, I enjoyed it though enjoyed the way my Mistress was loving the movie even more. I am sure she enjoyed it more than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment