Friday 8 June 2012

June 2012 events

Good morning.

Its June 2012 already.  The sixth month of the year.  Time is speeding along far too quickly in my opinion.

This month, the kinky events planned are FDCT Drinkies, and ClubFEM Tasmania gathering.  Lots of planning for the latter event but it will be a most enjoyable event once it arrives.

We had our FDCT Drinkies and it was a most enjoyable energy.  Nice to see the usual suspects support the Club.  Thank you members.

I'm looking forward to training my new trainee, Tokugawa.  He did well at the FDCT drinkies and I can see his confidence increasing.  He will be experiencing real time activities in the next few weeks, and I do believe he is excited.

Ms Neta has not been as active on the WP Group but I will return in the next couple of weeks active and giving those students lots of focus.  My other groups around FL are going along steadily so I am at a reasonably good place at the moment and starting to heal after the passing of our guinea pig, Caramel.  Our new addition, silky, is one lively little cavy and is bring joy to the other two cavies: Nitro and Toffee.

We have a Rope Skillshare coming up in July and that will be excellent for many of those newbies who wish to learn rope skills.

Our FDCT play party is planned for July as well so that will be an interesting party.  I do believe I will conduct a clothes pegs scene. 

OK time for me to get on my bike and tone my fabulous legs.  I'll be back with various thoughts over the next few days.  Watch this space.

PS:  The pic above was sent to me by a friend so I'm sorry I cannot acknowledge the photographer or model personally.  She is beautiful - reminds me of myself back in my youth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment