Wednesday 9 May 2012

Reinforcement punishment 9/5/12

I have had to implement a punishment to my primary submissive.  Unfortunately he did something silly, and this is the second time.  The first time was a scolding and some face slapping when he left my side last year when I ready to introduce him to some Kinky folk. 

Yesterday at my workplace, I was called over by some work colleagues and my sub was there to look at doing some work for me.  Anyway, I was talking to these people and someone said is that the chap who will be looking at the aviary and I turned to say yes meet.... when I turned around, he had walked outside closing the door.  I was furious.  He did it again.

I brought him back in and introduced him to the people.  There was some discussion and then we departed.  I took my sub back to my office and told him off.  He, again, made excuses about thinking it was a personal discussion.  He is my submissive, he knows more personal things about me than anyone else.  I was not impressed.  A second time!

I have set him the following REINFORCEMENT writing punishment assignment:

50 lines by this Saturday.

In either kinky or vanilla situations, I must seek permission from Mistress Neta to leave her side

It just astounds me he did the same thing again in a different situation.  I am displeased!!


Ms Neta

No comments:

Post a Comment