Friday 19 August 2011

Microbranding scene 18/8/11

On Thursday, 18th August 2011, I microbranded my primary submissive, bill.

My very first microbrand when I was taught by SBJ.


The first time was earlier in the year which was with the letter N only. 

This time around I decided to do a circle with an N within.  I am not an artist as such so my designs are basic but they do leave an impression on who my sub belongs to.

This time around he was a little like a jelly bean jiggling and shimmering while I branded him with my little hot iron.  I went deeper this time and he felt my trails of cell popping.  The smell of burning flesh, well only slightly burning smell - ha ha ha - was satisfying.  

My sub bill was extremely honoured to have my mark on his cute bitch arse.  Such a good boy.
Before Shower











I will take another pic in about three weeks to see how well it has healed and branded his lovely flesh.

After Shower

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou gorgeous Mistress Neta for applying your ownership mark to me, it is a privilege to serve you. Yes i did squirm !

    ReplyDelete