Tuesday 9 August 2011

Mind Fuck - What is it?

The mind fuck... What is it? How does it work?

What are some of the best mind fucks you have created?

What advice can you give regarding successfully orchestrating and pulling off the perfect mind fuck? And any cautionary advice?


What is The Art of Mind Fucking?

I'd love the idea to be in a CFNM environment while being blindfolded and in one way or another being unable to hear. A photo is made to prove the fact, but no one can be recognised. Who knows our secret? Vanilla friends of my wife? Did they take pictures of me with them ? ... slrn

"Creating the thought that something real and terrible is about to happen" So anyway that was my thought. I have given much thought to doing them but have not had the opportunity very often. Mistress and i did play a newbie once with rather large breast and big nipples. I have a set of really large clothes pins that make you think what ever they are put on is going to be pinched terribly. Someone else started out playing her in one room at a party and we took over and eventually had her tied to an over head beam in another room. We had been taking it slow and all was ok until i reached into the bag and pulled out those clothes pins. I said to her i have been looking for some large nipples to put these on and i thought she would die. I teased her with them for a bit while she squirmed and eventually showed her they are so light on squeeze i put one on my tongue and it fell off. But it sure was fun looking at her face as i got near her.  silas

I will just add one of my favourite mind fucks is..."pretending to be angry" for a short while - I know, its cruel, but damn its divine when all of a sudden a beaming smile appears on my gorgeous face and I watch him visibly relax after the mental trauma of putting him through stress, and him wondering what did he do to cause the wraith of his Mistress.  Ms Neta 

This wasn't an intentional mind fuck, but I was giving a foot massage to someone whilst they were talking to others. Just as I pressed on a certain muscle, they happened to spill their wine. Knowing that they had had foot surgery and because of the timing, I was instantly mortified that it was my fault, especially because they said it was my fault... but they were doing the usual "everything is the subbie's fault" routine, though it took me a while to realise that :s They weren't intentionally confusing me, but because of the timing... hijk

I feel that first off the Dominant should know something about the person they are doing this form of play with, what some of their fantasies are, what some of their fears are. What presses their buttons.

When you know some of these things about the person it makes it much easier to get into their heads to intentionally destabilise, confuse and manipulate them psychologically.

Some Dominants have the natural ability of seeping into your very psyche, connecting with you on an emotional level. They are able to take something you are extremely afraid of or something that thrilling, something you may have fantasised about and using it to control and excite you. Teasing you, taunting you, taking you to an edge.

It’s an interesting dynamic that transpires in those moments when one begins to squirm, and the Dominant knows this is how it’s suppose to be, and you don't.

As far as cautionary advice I can give is to be safe, use common sense, and be ready for the unexpected. If you mess around with someone psychologically there can always be unintended results. Mind fucks are a form of psychological edge play and it isn't for everyone. The Dominants isn't supposed to actually harm their submissive/slave or bottom. I suggest the usage of safe words in more extreme forms of this type of play.

The possibilities for a good mind fuck is only limited by one's imaginationRiverButch

No comments:

Post a Comment