Monday 15 August 2011

Preaching to the Perverted - Movie

Minister on a moral crusade employs young computer whizzkid Peter to infiltrate the London S&M scene. Peter has to gather evidence of physical "assaults" in order for the Minister to prosecute and shut the scene down. But Peter gets unwittingly drawn into it and falls for the Mistress Tanya Cheex. Written by Gareth Watkins 

***

I have just commenced watching this movie.  I'll give my thoughts afterwards. 

***


OK watched this movie but still have 5 more minutes to watch due to it clashing with one of my favourite law shows.


What did I think of it?

My first thought was I want my own dungeon with my own harem of slaves and submissives.  It was a terrific little movie although did not like the main male character initially and his god-fairing ways... but he turned out OK at the end I suppose.

Mistress Tanya Cheex, she was an amazing Dominatrix, and yes you could see the sadness and loneliness within her but she covered it well and got on with her Life... the yearning was evident thought.

She had some exquisite Outfits especially that purple coat, and her hair pieces and makeup were rather stunning.


I look forward to seeing the last few minutes to see how it pans out.  This will be a good movie to watch with bill.

I encourage everyone to view the movie just because it is a cult classic and it gives an insight into the world of this charismatic, yet lonely, Dominatrix.

I loved that her deepest darkest secret was the being married with children and living happily ever after - it was so... cute, and unexpected.



No comments:

Post a Comment