Friday 26 August 2011

Scene with sissy Tammy: 16/8/11


It appears Tammy has been slow in submitting her assignment so I will write up a brief summary of our scene on Tuesday, 16 August 2011.

I arrived at Tammy’s hotel room (goddess, I feel like a Pro Domme but hey without those wonderful Pro Dommes we Lifestylers would be inundated with numerous Do Me queens).

I arrived about 8.00pm.  I will write in dot point form easier for me to recall…

Ø      I had a small seafood platter ready on the table for my culinary pleasure.
Ø      Conversation ensued about what’s been happening in each other’s lives.
Ø      Next, I showed the clothing items I purchased for Tammy.  A green dress, a pink top and dark pink skirt, a black and red lingerie piece with suspender belts with matching panties and a black negligee.  2 pairs of black shoes.  Yes she was spoiled but she has been generous to me – going to NZ and bought me two boxes of K bars, went to L.A. and bought me back a coffee mug, went to NZ and bought me a car sticker – I love NZ.  Generosity works both ways.
Ø      Next, I requested Tammy dress in all items and parade them for me.  She struggled with the shoes but this is an area she is just starting to explore with me.
Ø      The last item was the lingerie piece which suited her very well.  She loved it, and I thought she looked very sexy.
Ø      She was owed 8 spanks from me for a couple of transgressions.  I rewarded her with 24 spanks with both hand and brush.  WEG
Ø      After that I sent her to the bedroom, face down, bound both her hands and feet with a rope handcuff.  She felt vulnerable
Ø      A 5 inch purple dildo was inserted into her arse.  She felt vulnerable from the invasion.  Excellent in my opinion.  This item was manipulated and she did enjoy it.  Thankfully she did give herself an enema.
Ø      Her cute little arse was shiny red – so cute.
Ø      She was in the face down position for a period of time whilst I sat and occasional pushed and pulled the dildo.
Ø      Next, undid the hand rope handcuff and had her turn over on her back.  I reapplied the rope handcuff and proceeded to use the electro kit on her.  She found this intense at times.  I was quite happy to see her spasmodic movements.  WEG.
Ø      Her pretty little fat cock clitty was streaming with pre-cum.  I am surrounded by sluts it appears. 
Ø      I applied pegs to her pussy balls, flicked them off, reapplied them, flicked off again.  Aah, yes Ms Neta was having some fun.
Ø      The scene was over.  I was pleased.
Ø      Next, I sat back and permitted Tammy to revel in Ms Neta’s essence.  She did well.

No comments:

Post a Comment