Thursday 4 August 2011

Jeans... Blue Jeans

NO Jeans for me.
I do not believe Blue Jeans are appropriate for a Fetish wear Event.  Blue Jeans equate to me “Vanilla”... and nothing wrong with Vanilla, hey I love Vanilla – at times, but we are in the BDSM Lifestyle, and therefore, Blue Jeans, in my opinion, do not have a place at Formal BDSM Events.

Am I wrong thinking this way? Your Kink is not my Kink  (YKINMK) – I suppose I should be more tolerant but I’m not.  I am not going to grace my presence with people who are so casual about this Lifestyle.  Sure, if you are into kinky sex – fine, I have absolutely no problem with that – in fact, kinky sex is goddamn terrific, however, I am in this Lifestyle more so to explore my other BDSM interests... its a pity most of the people who approach me are all about worshipping me via their tongue, or wanting cruelty lavished at them for wanking material. 

Anyway, I digress.
Jeans, Blue Jeans being worn to BDSM and Fetish events... No thank you very much.  You may all consider me uptight, narrow-minded, boring, inflexible but fuck it, I don’t really care what others think.  If you don’t want to be around me... then don’t!  If I attended an Event where there were blue jean wearing folk, I would leave on principle.  I make the effort to look Stunning and Prideful of my appearance, and others do not give a rat’s arse – well fuck that, I say.

As I said in an earlier post, I love blue jeans on people.  Those people are most welcome to wear blue jeans to munches and skillshares – its fine and dandy.  I just believe that when you are going to a place where its about showing off your Kinkiness, then Fetish wear is the way to go.  Fetish wear would comprise of either Leather, PVC, Rubber, Latex, Chains, Lace and Velvet materials for Corsets, Cinchers, Chaps, Skirts, Trousers, Shorts, Tops, Dresses and Gowns and anything else that has a Kink flavour.  This is my view, and I am sticking to it and putting it out there.
Blue Jeans should remain in the Vanilla world, or Kink gatherings in vanilla surroundings!!

I spoke with my two friends Miss V and Miss A on Friday about wearing blue jeans to Play Parties, and they too, like myself, were horrified at the thought of this state of dress.  Especially as we live in a small state, and don't get to attend many Kink events, dressing up at Play Parties is our only time to showcase our Clothing, Experience, Protocols, Equipment, Tools and Charisma.

2 comments:

  1. My idea is that leather and PVC/latex looks good on you, maybe if the have a nice design they could have a good style, thinking abour black denim jeans, but it never can give that rough, sexy and dominating look on a Mistress as leather/latex. However its sometimes nice to see a Mistress in different clothes, especially when it has a sexy look. That makes the slave work harder for the Mistress, and willing to take more punishment of her than before. But my idea is that allmost everything looks good on a ebony Mistress. No doubt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello uselessdick_ron, thank you for your comment. Black denim jeans are fine on people at PPs, I suppose, just not blue jeans.

    When I scene, I tend to wear a variety of clothing and not always PVC. I like fishnet stockings, stilettos, suspender belts, corsets, lacy brassieres, whatever takes my fancy. I like it when my submissives work hard for me... This is always my expectation for my pleasure.

    ReplyDelete