Tuesday 2 August 2011

Thoughts: 3/8/11

OK peeps, I am going to make a wide-sweeping statement because... well, I just want to!

I attended drinkies with our local group and it was stated people were welcome to wear blue jeans to the planned play party.

I was not impressed and it came across as such.

I believe when you attend a Play Party or Dungeon or an official BDSM Event, you most certainly do not wear blue jeans... although, am I being too 'protocol-focused'?  Oh yes you better believe I am!!!

I am fine with people attending casual functions like munches, or drinkies to wear casual wear but when a play party or BDSM event is on, isn't it great to wear Fetish gear - be that, black jeans and black T-shirt, or PVC, Leather, Rubber or even colourful corsets and sexy outfits - Fetish wear - not blue jeans with runners, or thongs, or track pants.  Am I way off base?... methinks not, in my opinion.

OK sure there are people who are casual about the scene and good for them.  Personally, I have a liking for the Leather lifestyle and do enjoy protocols and formality... yes, I am a bit uptight in that way.  I know the narrow minded of this island state I live, and I suppose I should be a little flexible but I am all about looking beautiful, exuding confidence, feeling beautiful inside and outside, and being around likeminded.

May be I am just not suited to fitting in to the Lifestyle down here in my adopted state.  What is a Mistress to do?  Conform.  Follow Blindly.  Or, follow her path, and live the Kink her way!!

I am just too strict for my own good.  Where are all the others who are likeminded like me.  Am I the only one around. *sighs*

It appears I am seen as 'pushy' by some close to me.  I like to use the word 'assertive', and I certainly do not want to be in the same room with people who feel wearing blue jeans is A.OK... I may as well 'hang out' with vanilla folk, and leave the BDSM Life altogether.  Give up all my kinky interests, my submissives/bottoms and live the life of a Vanilla person.   Yes?  No Way!   I prefer a passion for this Life, a likeminded conformity and belief in this Life along with enjoying the pain and pleasure of giving and/or receiving.


Ms Neta

No comments:

Post a Comment