Friday 5 August 2011

Kink activites for the week

  • Tuesday:  Met up with local FemDom group which was an excellent turnout... for drinks and chat.  It was really terrific to put faces to names.  Looking forward to interacting with them all again.
  • Wednesday:  Was contacted by an ex sub who still loves me and wishes to serve me but I will seek another mistress in his state.  It was nice to chat with him although he does at times, fall into the 'do me' sub category which can be irritating at times.
  • Friday, I chatted with Miss V, Ms N and Miss A catching up with the latest Kink goss.  It was terrific to speak with all three women.  Women that are my equals and not threatened by my presence or character.
  • Saturday: Today, we, Miss A and I were to scene with my bottom scott but it is pissing down with rain here so much so there are waterfalls along Bonnet Hill... yikes.  And my bottom scott lives along a dirt road so was not too keen to drive a small car there... SO, no scening tonight.  It looks like a Buffy-fest this evening.  Yes, I have inner nerd.
Time for a nap in order to rejuvenate my inner spirit and outer beauty!  *smiles*


~Ms Neta~
=Ego is not a Dirty Word=

No comments:

Post a Comment