Wednesday 10 August 2011

Journal: 11/8/11

Good morning

Its Thursday, the first day to open my folder and study for my Frontline Management course.  Ugh... more study but will be well worth it when I receive that piece of paper in a year's time.

I finished the Census work on Tuesday.

I caught up with my submissive on Wednesday and went shopping to buy some items for my sissy.  That was kind of fun.

I have been thinking about whether I should discontinue my relationship with my submissive due to some issues of late... I am not interested in being brought down but uplifted.  This life is a good life and I wish it to continue on a positive note in all areas of my life.  It is an issue for me to seriously consider, and for him to correct his attitude.  He has been excellent in his service but of late I have not enjoyed the 'negativeness' of his thoughts emerging.  Perhaps, he can rectify this and we can continue on harmoniously.  We'll see.

I finally got the last unit of our VH complex rented.  Unfortunately not a lease but a rental agreement but at least it is now occupied, so it will bring in some income for my workplace.

I am going to send an email to my workplace about being given me a bonus for all the work that was undertaken to sell the units.  I must do that today actually.

Jack, I and the family are off to Sydney next week for a week's holiday.  Very much looking forward to some time away with the family.  Let them go feral in another state. ha ha ha

I bought some lovely lacy lingerie the other day, colourful and feminine.  They enhance me even more that I expected.  Did I mention, I'm hot!

My new glasses look absolutely fabulous on me.  The comments I have received are that they make me look pretty, stunningly hot and very professional.  Its quite amusing as I am still the same Woman but the new accessory has highlighted my lovely face ha ha ha  What a Woman!

Young patrick is seeking my help to find him a mistress in Melbourne but it appears most of the gorgeous Women I know are mainly Pro Dominants and Lifestylers who are already being served.  It looks like he is out of luck.  I did text that I knew of someone who was in their 60s in Melbourne and he turned up his nose at the age.  Aah services was does it really mean to some of these people out there.... I will bump that posting in this month just so people can read and understand, and be honest with themselves about what they really seek in this Life.

I see my second submissive/bottom is progressing well in wanting to please me in his service. I received a wonderful email from him which I have not responded to properly as yet.  He is a surprise, and very smart in this outlook.  I am liking him more and more - I have discovered his inner nerdness as well.

Well these are my thoughts for the day - it is time for me to prepare for my workday as my dogs, the four legged kind, snort around me.

I'll be back this evening with some new thoughts, posts and pics... loving this Life indeed.  Oh I might even start up my exercise again, or not  ;P


~Ms Neta~

No comments:

Post a Comment