Monday 15 August 2011

sub scott's account of the PP - 13/8/11

Hello Ms Neta,

I needed to let you know some thoughts and feelings from Saturday night.

I was less nervous, attending than I expected (again). I am sorry I was late – there was no street sign and I stopped up the road to check on the internet, then saw a house sign (for #!!) on the way back down. Waiting for things to start and not quite knowing was a bit nervewracking but okay, I knew it would.

There is no problem with you sharing me out to others, as that is one of the reasons you wanted me to attend. I am pleased Miss S was first since she’s likely to play with me in future. Impact play is becoming more okay. That started pretty easily, with softer blows that had little effect. I think Miss S was surprised how quickly I reddened up without pain. I don’t mark too easily. (BTW: there was so little redness on Sunday morning that I didn’t think it worth photographing for you.) Those impacts started to build up, but were no worse than with you. I did expect after I called orange, that she would continue, but appreciate she wanted to save me for others later. Was it Miss Z that then had a little training? I heard Miss S tell her she was hitting much softer than she had been herself, and Miss Z’s strikes weren’t causing pain. As she gets more experience she probably will. Boy was it cold though standing there bent! I was shivering, yet apparently my bum sweating! Being uncomfortable is my problem though (but it didn’t help to keep my balls out of my groin!)

I could hear Bill being flogged in the background and that went longer than I thought. Or maybe I did lose some track of time with my head down or blindfold on. I was aware of others in the background, but not knowing what else was happening…

The electro was interesting. I felt a tiny tick, tick, tick. It didn’t feel sharp enough to be a pin or wheel. After a minute or so I realised it was too regular and that it was the machine. Different settings did give different sensations but I could mostly get used to them and imagine you having quite a bit of fun. On high settings it felt almost abrasive and very strong. I hadn’t realised Miss S was holding it onto me at times, and that it was worse when she wasn’t. I guess the muscle contractions were more widespread and stronger when my cock wasn’t being held. It was interesting. Not sure about pain, but a very different sensation to what I’ve previously felt. I think Bill also felt the same.

Your thumb cuffs were next for me. They were on tight. Miss S I think worried a little, as my thumbs were quite red and a little sore. I still had feeling in them, no pins and needles or other effects, only that it was difficult to do things. A drink was easy, jeans were more difficult. No doubt there are some challenges you could set with them!

The clips on my nipples you applied weren’t too tight or painful, and not as tight as some Miss S had on me at one point. Miss A trying to hit them off was a different matter though as you gathered. The edges of the clips had dug in somewhat, and having them caned off did make them dig in more, and a small cut on both sides. It was very hard to stay still and not move or flinch as she’d directed, for such pain. I would have kept going, but couldn’t not move at all either. These things happen, am a little sore from the cane on my chest but not bad and the small cuts are healing.

The spanking chair was next for me. With jeans Miss A strikes were mostly not painful. I did enjoy then – as for a short time with Miss S – both having a go at once. Miss A I know now can be a hard and strict lady. Your blows there would have been harder than most of hers, other than the 5 she gave me that I counted. That chair could work well with multiple positions Ms Neta!

I must say, I am pleased I wasn’t Martin. He didn’t look too comfortable at different stages once the needles were behind his nipples and SK was twisting and pulling. It was slightly confrontational to see. Not sure how he felt or his experience, but I was impressed by him. Maybe SK is a redback, beautiful as she is? That level I don’t yet wish to try, more acceptance and self control of pain would definitely be needed beforehand.

sub scott.

No comments:

Post a Comment