Friday 19 August 2011

sub bill's account of the PP - 13/8/11


The experiences to the play party did begin at home as this is where my Mistress would travel before hand. I was full of apprehension and tension as I caused my Mistress some displeasure a few days ago and I had not seen her since. I had apologised strongly and compassionately and she had kindly accepted but would monitor me closely. I was kneeling in the hallway, trembling, waiting for her arrival.

The door was ajar, ready for her entry. I could hear her the hard soles to her shoes on the driveway. Her confident strong walk. My Mistress swung into the hallway and she did look stunning. Long heavy, black, fur lined coat. I glimpse of fish net stockings. Latex peaking from the v of her coat, surrounding a cleavage to die for !! Gorgeous black leather, laced shoes, her fantastic new glasses. The list goes on, black floral pendent sitting above her cleavage and small colourful bright stones piecing her ear lobes. All this didn't matter, i was looking for a smile, some form of happiness, softness in her eyes. I thought I could see it, I did see it, I could feel it. It was such a relief, such joy to see !!!! All the apprehension and tension turned to excitement and passion for my wonderful Mistress. Now i could think about the play party, now it could be a good night !

Chauffeuring my Mistress to the play party was a pleasure Arriving there with my gorgeous Mistress gave me such calmness and quite confidence. I  imagined if  i  arrived here alone, how my personality would be so different, nerves and insecurity would fill me.When we arrived there was still much to be done to the venue to but I wasn't to concerned, I was with my amazing Mistress. It was good when scott arrived, having someone else helping me to get things ready. Also liked the effect this gave my Mistress, ordering us around. Another sub, nnet was there doing his bit, preparing a cheese platter. I get a good feeling from him. Mistress asked Miss A to give a demo on building floggers to get things rolling. My Mistress seemed  interested and took note on how to make them though i feel she has grown attached to her own floggers. Before i knew it things were happening and scott was being flogged. I was glad he was first. A short time latter I was happy to have the attentions of my lovely Mistress, she tied me to the cross and warmed me up. Miss A used some of her own floggers on my arse. Didn't like the rope ones so much but did kind of think  her duct tape floggers were pretty good. I was comfortable with her duct tape flogger, liked the sound it made and the sting disappeared quickly. I say this flogger could be a friend to me. My lovely Mistress then enjoyed flogging my back mild to medium impact. She used some of her soft leather floggers which are also friends to me. One problem though was the metal shed was not lined and the heat from the fire was escaping through the gaps in the roof. Could feel the cold air being stirred up by the floggers and swirling around me.Wishing I did have a beanie on this naked body !

SK turned up latter and gave a good demo on needle play. Actually gave more than a demo ! My Mistress was jabbed by two of her needles. dog was feeling for his Mistress and was sorry to see blood coming from her arm but hey she wanted to experience it and was happy that she did. The two needles piecing my Mistress formed a cross with one putting pressure on the other, it looked painful to me. 

Mistress Neta and Ms S did  do some electro play on me after doing similar play on scott. Did notice scott jumping and squirming around a few times and was wondering if i would be next. Ms S did tie a shoe lace around my cock and balls which always gets my cock excited. Hoped this did not disturb my wonderful Mistress. Don't know if Mistress Neta enjoyed the electro play so much but Ms S did. Some of the sensations were quite amazing. One setting felt like i had an extra ball and it was moving around banging into the other balls, very weird ! Another setting felt like a thick rubber band was around the balls and being moved up and down the sack.

Mistress Neta was also happy to give Miss Z some experience and training in flogging.  

Was very surprised how much needle play nnet was taking from SK, I admired there connection together, especially when they have just recently met.

Overall it was a successful night and i was happy to serve my Mistress at my first play party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment