Saturday 20 August 2011

definition of a FemDom Lifestyle by an ex-slave

I found this in my drawer this evening which was written by my ex-slave, gotenks about his perspective of what a FemDom lifestyler is...  I thought I would post and share his thoughts.

***

From my understanding of a FemDom lifestyler, it is a relationship where a Domme sets the strict rules for the submissive to live by.

"Domestic Discipline" is a crucial part of any FemDom lifestyler, it enforces the act to put the submissive into place to do what is ordered by You, Ms Neta, and it is what makes the relationship work.  Any of the tasks You ask of me, it can be punishable to the submissive by You, Ms Neta.

This needs to be part of my every day living, where You are looked upon as my Superior and in a FemDom styler the relationship is a 24/7 basis where  we can live with one another or keep 24/7 contact with one another over the phone, email etc.

There is no certain scene to a FemDom lifestyle (e.g. the dungeon) being a FemDom is Your life, in the household, the outdoors etc.

There is no power competition in a FemDom relationship lifestyle since the Female is the Superior, me being the sub serving You, Ms Neta.  i have to accept that You are in complete control over my life sexually, socially, working for You (but some of these i might need to talk to You about, with off limits Ms Neta) because i will have the passion for You to be my Dominant Mistress.  i will learn that Your decisions will benefit me and i will accept this very much.

Such a relationship needs to grow and trust needs to be made between You and i, Ms Neta, and i hope we can find the balance to make it work.  i believe we will make it work, Ms Neta.

slave gotenks.

***

well alas, gotenks and I did not survive the relationship.  He could not handle the strictness but as well he was living in another state and this is always a killer for many LDRs... especially if there isn't constant real time contact.  gotenks was a good boy, and he tried, but I think on top of his depression he really needed a 24/7 domestic relationship with a Dominant to keep him in the right sub headspace.  Unfortunately for him, I was not interested.  During his time with me, we had some good times. 


~Ms Neta~
Ego is not a dirty work.

No comments:

Post a Comment