Thursday 4 August 2011

Journal: 4/8/11

Well it has been a heavy week, and will continue to be so for another few days *sighs*

Ø      1/8/11 – I worked until 6.00pm on the census.  I then popped over to visit my submissive bill for a coffee and chat.  It was, as always, enjoyable.
Ø      2/8/11 – I worked until 6.00pm on the census.  It was our FemDom local group drinkies night, so I arrived at our meeting place.  Such a lovely venue, my mind of venue, classy and comfortable.  I was the first one to arrive and so I waited for everyone to arrive.  25 minutes later *sighs* why oh why am I always so punctual *BLAH*. 
Ø      First arrival was my submissive bill followed by others.  scott, Amused, Sammi, Allan, martin, Liz, Aleena, zen, dave and Zephyr.  matthew popped into collect a book as Lauren could not attend. 
Ø      I sat in a lovely high backed Chair, kind of like a Throne and it was befitting me… if I do so say myself *grins*.
Ø      We chatted, and I led the group with questions and discussion and chatter.  It really was a fun time.  Some of us are going to the OzKink Festival in September so that will be a bonus to catch up with other Kinksters. 
Ø      bill and I are off to Melb in September to attend Klub Kunst.  Now that is going to be a hoot.
Ø      When I stated I was leaving, most of the members left.  There were hugs and kisses and compliments forthcoming… it was terrific.
Ø      3/8/11 – I left my Residence early so I could go and collect my parcel.  The newly purchased goodies are:  a Vac-u-loc Strap On harness and 8 inch dildo cock as well as an Electro Kit.  Fun times ahead with my submissives.
Ø      I worked until 2.30pm but in between I get phone calls from my child’s teacher who she gave a reflection notice to, then my daughter a million times telling me her brother got a reflections notice, then Jack annoyed.  Well my afternoon just went to complete shit as I had to go home and deal with the situation.  We had a family conference to address the situation with my child.  Punishments and Rewards were part of the strategy of dealing with my child’s situation.  *sighs*
Ø      Worked on the census that evening.  I received a surprise text from patrick.  We chatted for a while and he is seeking a mistress.  I will see what I can do to assist him.  I also see patrick has become a follower on my blog.
Ø      4/8/11 – I left home early to pick up my two new sets of spectacles.  Sunglasses and eye glasses.  Bloody expensive but I look pretty hot, or should I say HOTTER.  They are fabulous.  I even had a Egg and Sausage McMuffin and hash brown for breakfast… bloody beautiful.  At lunch time, I went off and posted shoes to my sissy, Tammy.  She should receive them by Wednesday.  I did some census work during my lunch break.  We had Department drinkies but I stayed for one as I had paperwork to undertake.  At 5.00pm I commenced with census work and finished up at 6.00pm.  Drove home and had Chinese noodles and rice for dinner.  Jack filled the bath for me so I could soak my gorgeous body.  At 8.00pm I continued with my census.  Yes, folks, its all boring but this is the reality of my Vanilla life at this time.
Ø      I am also watching Misfits at this moment… great show.
Ø      Tomorrow is Friday.  More census work.
Ø      Saturday, I am co-topping with Amused on bottom scott.  CBT is the main activity we will enjoy… this will be more about Amused and scott but I will guide the play.
Ø      Sunday – well you guessed folks, its census time again *grins*
Ø      Looking forward to mid next week when it is all over… and I can rest again.  I will certainly need some pampering by that time from my submissive bill.

1 comment:

  1. Eager to pamper and care for my lovely Mistress !!!

    ReplyDelete