Friday 12 August 2011

Self-Discovery


  •  I started off naive to the Scene and so surrounded myself with people who I respected only to find they had their own agendas.
  • I was adored by many who only wanted to have their needs met but I wasn’t savvy enough to recognise this initially.
  • I became bored.
  • I eventually came to the realisation I wanted, needed to be surrounded by like-minded sisters.  I wanted to learn more about this Life and how to approach it from an intellectual level rather than a sexual level.
  • I wanted to understand what my role meant, and how I could apply this in both aspects of my Life.
  • I have come a long way in my three years in the Scene.
  • I have been respected, disrespected; adored, dismissed, loved and ridiculed. 
  • I have enjoyed highs and endured lows in the local scene and unfortunately due to this my reputation has been tarnished but I am a survivor, and we survivors are tenacious.  I will continue on in the quiet war.
  • I have enjoyed some amazing highs from and with interstate and international Kinksters.  It is such an honour.

No comments:

Post a Comment