Friday 19 August 2011

Journal 15-19 August 2011

Good morning

This week has been an absolute blur so this week's journal will be in dot point as I have more things to do shortly and this Mistress is running out of time...

  • Monday - quietish evening - the calm before the storm...
  • Tuesday - Met up with my sissy, Tammy, for some time together.  A write up of our evening will be provided in the next week along with some terrific photos.
  • Wednesday - Visited my friend, Miss V, and her friend, C.  We had a lovely lunch together and talked about a variety of topics in relation to Kink.  This get together was also a time to meet with her friend to see if I thought she would be suitable for our Lifestyle.  My conclusion... not at this time.  She is a beautiful person but has no direction at this time and needs to find out what she really wants to do before venturing into the unknown.  We will support you C in whatever journey you decide to take.
  • Thursday - Met up with my submissive, bill.  He cooked me a beautiful meal, massaged me.  I microbranded him, I will post pics in a separate post, then we had some Vac-u-lock Strap On fun.  My sub is a gorgeous slut.  I love hearing his excitement.  Very sexy.
  • Friday - tied up loose ends at my workplace as I am off to Sydney for the week, got on FL and made a few comments, received some emails from people who miss me.  Spoke with sub bottom scott whose attitude has changed immensely.  He trusts me now and it is coming through his speak and interaction with me although had to pick him up on his patronising attitude on occasion.  His parent speak actually.  He was unaware and will endeavour to improve in this area and speak in a more deference tone.  My submissive bill booked our airline tickets to Melbourne for the OzKink Festival.  All done.  Just accommodation, skillshares and car to arrange.  Busy busy.
My week has been hectic.  Off to pack shortly for the family trip.

~Ms Neta~
With Dark Romance in Mind
1379 views thus far...

No comments:

Post a Comment