Thursday 20 November 2014

Friday - 8/11/14 - our day


Today was the first day of slave r's training.  We had been in discussions over the past couple of weeks about various topics, and then I revealed to him I was a Dominant.  He was pleasantly surprised to learn I was kinky.  He was keen to embark on a journey with me.  He was given a couple of tasks to complete as well as undertaken the usual rituals I ask of those who come into my service.  My realm.

He is dedicated... thus far.

He is in a relationship with another so his service has been tailored to suit.  I try not to take on males who are in committed relationships due to their limited service and time to me although I have been flexible with my previous slave which unfortunately did not work out in the end.  That said he was with me 4-5 months...so I can't really complain can I?

I am not sure how long slave r will be with me due to his very limited service to me.  He is on a short-term contract with me, so I will assess that contract when it is close to expiration.

This is a three month D/s contract effective 3/11/14 between Ms Neta and slave r.  The contract ceases on 3/2/15. 

Slave r arrived punctually at 10.00am.  He entered my realm, immediately kneeled and kissed my right hand.  I smiled, and requested he follow me into the lounge room.  He then presented me with a scented candle - a gift to me.  I requested he remove his clothing so I could inspect his body.  I was amused as he was nervous and keen to remove his clothes that he just dumped him in a heap.  I requested he fold his clothing neatly.  I waited and watched. 

He was then directed to bend over the couch for his punishment caning.  10 strokes on each arse cheek, and 10 strappings.  He received these because he was unable to make time to see me when I required.  Poor performance in my view but then that will teach me for taking on someone who is committed to another.  Aah well, we Mistresses have to get as much fun as we can as there are so many out there who are just plain flaky.  slave r is not flaky...he is a serious alpha male whose long-term yearning is to kneel at a Dominant's feet, to submit to a powerful Woman.

He addresses me as "My Queen". 

Quite lovely.  My interstate slave addresses me as "Goddess Neta". 

My long-term submissive addresses me as lovely Mistress / Mistress or Mistress Neta.

I digress, back to slave r.

slave received the first 2 cane strokes before he had to adjust his position to accept the next strokes and strapping.  His arse went a beautiful red, and the skin became slightly dry in appearance.  He endured the Delcrin and Rattan canes very well.  Next my foe - the leather strap - greeted his arse with glee.  Oh that's right, that was me feeling glee...

He received 10 straps on each arse cheek.  Punishment over.

In order to recover from the shock of the pain, he had a glass of water and took some deep breaths.

A collar was placed around his neck and leash.  He suited it.  A lovely looking slave.

He was then requested to show me the four positions asked of him.  He performed extremely well.  Only one correction was made with the slave sitting position - other than that, spot on.

I sat down in my Throne.  Requested he make me a cup of tea which he did with a natural-ness.  It is obvious he is service-oriented.  He even asked what size cup I wanted my tea in.  Nods head at his smart enquiry.

He brought my cup of tea, sat down in the slave sitting position and I pulled him closer to me, he remained in the slave sitting position with his eyes downcast, and listened to me chat about my expectations in this dynamic.  He was attentive, alert, sweet.  He was so sweet I couldn't resist and directed him to lick my boots from the knee up.  Yes, I was wearing my thigh high PVC boots.  He worshipped well.

It was time for the next part of 'play'

I had slave r set up the massage table for our play.

slave r had not experienced the kinky play that I was going to introduce to him.  I had decided to give him a sampler of the various activities I enjoyed.  He had only ever experienced light bondage and some anal finger play.  It was going to be wicked fun ahead.

wrist and ankle cuffs were applied to slave r with chains attached.  The clanking of the chains as he moved was fucken hot.

I directed him to sit on the massage table, face up, as CBT was first on the menu.  He was restrained to the table... then CBT commenced.  The single and 7-wheeled wartenburgs were used after his cock and balls were tied into bondage.  His cock and balls enjoyed the restriction.  Its also delicious when you see your males jolting, grunting, trying to escape from the wicked items used on their delicate bits.  yes I was smiling, happy doing my thing.  While he was still in cock bondage, I proceeded flog his cock with my cock flogger.  I really must take a photo of that so you can all see.  In between the cock flogging, his thighs were caned with the rattan.  I even introduced him to bastinado - feet flogging.  He did state he was ticklish... alas, he didn't laugh when he felt the cane on his feet.  He has a pierced nipple so I manipulated that a little, just to watch him wince and jitter about.  Wonderful stuff.  I did many wicked things to him for about half an hour, then I noticed I felt peckish.  Sustenance was required!!

He was removed from the massage table, and requested to make my lunch.

It was a simple, healthy lunch.  He is a fitness fanatic who believes in good 'clean' eating... sighs, give me some junk food.

The meal consisted of coleslaw mix, egg mayonnaise with chilli tuna mixed throughout.  Very nice I have to say.  Did I mention, junk food would have been perfect after that healthy dish *hehe*

I sat in my Throne, he said at my feet and he was permitted to look at me.  We had a wonderful chat about his life. 

After lunch, it was time for me to enjoy impact play.  slave r is a pain slut, and a masochist...and so, he was a perfect recipient for my sadistic pleasure.

He was directed to lay, face down, on the massage table.  His feet were restrained but his wrists were not due to some pain in his shoulder...from an old injury.

Before impact commenced, I lubed up his arse and inserted my purple 5 inch, very skinny, dildo up into his arse.  He informed me he had only experienced fingers nothing else.  It was interesting how the dildo went up so easily... slave r. 

slave r then experienced my various floggers with different sensations, the riding crop, the birch, the delcrin cane and the strap again.  My nails scratched his arse in between the impact, he felt my teeth and lips at times.  He was introduced to a varied range of sensations and enjoyed them very much.

Music was playing in the background, birds were chirping, the rabbit was sleeping close by and slave r was part of the pack.  It was a nice atmosphere.  After the play, I was feeling lethargic and needed some relaxing time.  slave r was informed what was required to relax me and did it with confidence and joy. 

Time flew, and we both had a most enjoyable day.  It was time to pack up, so slave r got cleaning and had the place back to its state before the 3.00pm arrivals.  He left at 2.45pm, I sat back and contemplated the day spent with my new slave.

All the experiences with my previous and current slaves and submissives have been different.  The physical play is usually enjoyable but I do get off on mental play but I suppose that does come with a strong connection with another over time.

Another day almost over, and this Mistress proceeded to get on with her vanilla day before mulling over the day's events with slave r.  I took many photos to record our time together, and slave r has consented for me to use them in my blog.  Of course privacy is important so his face will not be shown.

Until next time folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment