Friday 7 November 2014

6/11/14 - Local Scene munch

Good afternoon lovely people
Well after such a busy work life, I finally got out to one of local southern munches to mix with some of the active kinky folk who not afraid to come out and interact with like-minded.

Absolutely wonderful.

We caught up at a City pub for a meal and drinks.  I arrived late due to some other responsibilities, and saw many familiar faces with a few new ones.  They were greeted before I seated myself at the head of the table and proceeded to chat to some of the Kink managers.

I really do belong around kinky folk as it was comfortable to chat about anything without discomfort or judgement.  We laughed, chatted about upcoming events with a little gossip in the local scene.  Good times.

I am heading off up north next week to attend the northern munch.  Busy busy and fun fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment