Tuesday 18 November 2014

slave r - 14/11/14

Hello My Queen,

 I would like to thank you for letting me enter your realm.

When I arrived I was feeling slightly anxious and nervous but once I entered your house I felt at ease and a sense of calm as I saw y
ou my beautiful Queen.

Yes I must say that when you first caned my bare arse I felt some shock at the initial feeling. I did struggle some to get through the initial but once the initial shock settled and I had my glass of water I felt better.

You then had me get on your massage table where you introduced me to some mild CBT and some more flogging by now I was beginning to feel more at ease with the sweet pain you were inflicting on me. Yes I know I squirmed a bit on the table.

I was then allowed to make you lunch and sit at your feet and eat mine. We then chatted and you let me kiss your thigh.

Next you asked for me you had me lay face down on your table so you could cane, flog and spank me My Queen. You also inserted a toy in to Anus, this I found quite comfortable you then proceeded to cane and flog me again with a plug up my arse.

Once we finished, I spent some relaxing time with you My Queen.

When it was close to departure, I was allowed to shower and leave your service for the day. I left feeling enlightened as I have found through you another side to  myself which I will only share with you My Queen.

I am looking forward to serving you further My Queen

Your Humble Slave


slave r

(97195)

No comments:

Post a Comment