Friday 28 November 2014

Last Meal with Kink Guests - 26/11/14

Wednesday night, our interstate visitors Ms L (FemDom) and SF (her submissive) live in a FLR came back to Hobart for a quick catch up prior to their departure back to Canberra the next day.

We arranged to have a meal in Lindisfarne.

Ms L, SF, slave mani and sub bill and myself met at 7.00pm.  It was such a lovely venue.  And the service was very good.  Our waiter was so accommodating it took us by surprise momentarily as he was so "helpful".  Ms L said he'd look better on his knees serving, and we all chuckled.

We chatted non-stop for 2 hours about a variety of subjects.  It was one of the best group conversations I have had in a long while.  Stimulation plus.  We chatted about Zombies through to MONA through to Kink.

My steak was rather glorious as well, and I even went for a dessert - A trio of Sorbets.  Noice!

Ourevening finished up about 9.15pm.  slave mani and I following Ms L and SF to their lovely accommodation in Risdon.  Impressive B&B.  They had a few things to give us since they didn't have room in their cases.

slave mani drove me home, picked up his washing and left for his abode.

Let me say, I slept extremely well from being around wonderful people and enjoying the terrific meal and drinks at the Hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment