Thursday 20 November 2014

slave mani - 20/11/14


my slave mani arrives in Hobart today.

He is an interstater from Queensland, and just delightful.  His contract to me will be up to 31 December 2014.

His service will be mainly around domestic and personal service although there will be some sensation play happening.  This slave has been extremely committed to me since he came on board in October.  I have been extremely impressed with his commitment to this dynamic even though he and I have never met, and he lives interstate.  We have 'known' each other for 4, maybe, 5 years through a common site we frequent. 

He has made the effort to learn about me, chat to me on the phone and be patient when I haven't engaged with him due to other focusses.  No hassles, no poutiness, no demands, just waiting until Goddess Neta is available to give him attention in whatever minor way.

I have a few things planned during his time here:

- he will accompany me to two events in our local Kinky scene
- he will clean my home
- he will cook dinner for my family
- he will do my gardening
- he will assist me at my workplace
- he will provide massages when required
- he will prepare an afternoon tea for my FemDom group
- he will accept pain for my pleasure
- he will experience one of his kinks - pony play - with a FemSwitch

slave mani will leave Hobart a happy slave with lovely wicked memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment