Sunday 2 November 2014

New Slave(s)

Well people, I hope you are all well.

Life has been going along very well both in my vanilla life and kinky life.  Very busy but achieving well enough.

So, I am in the process of training a new slave, a local boy, who is just gorgeous... and his commitment is genuine but he still has a way to go to train to my way of service.

I have been training another slave who has been around me for a few weeks, and he is committed to me.  He is an interstater, who I have known for four years, but travelling down here in two weeks to serve for a couple of months.

What's delightful about these two slaves is that they are both masochists, so I look forward to exploring the dark romance with them over the coming months.  Delicious!


Ms Neta
~ With Dark Romance in Mind Always ~

No comments:

Post a Comment