Friday 21 November 2014

21/11/14

Good morning
Its Friday.
I'm home, in bed, resting.

I feel a little unwell today, everyone.  Tedious as it is but perhaps it is my body screaming at me that my mind and body need rest.

I have just had two pieces of toast over an hour's span - one slice with fig and ginger jam which I bought from Evandale market last weekend, and the other with mighty mite (an alternative to vegemite).  Both delicious.  The chamomile tea is going down well.

I am about to go for a nap before I get up and undertake some sewing of blankets for my animals.

Did I mention my submissive built me an animal hutch... its huge... its a masterpiece.  He puts so much heart and soul into creating.  The locks go on doors tomorrow, and then my animals can be moved into their magnificent new home.  My Home will be hay-free again.

I can then have my downstairs space for my makeshift Dungeon again.  Chaining those kinky boys from the wall.  Very excited about it, well as much excitement I can conjure at the moment.

I hope those who view my blog have a lovely weekend...

Ms Neta will back to post more over the next couple of days - just because I enjoy doing so.

Be Well, gorgeous people.



No comments:

Post a Comment