Saturday 8 November 2014

8/11/14 - FemDom Catch up with visiting FemDom couple

Well shortly I will be off to meet with an interstate FemDom couple to our fair shores.  This has been
planned for some months, and now the day is here.

My slave A was supposed to accompany me but due to his current status is unable to be at my side.  Fortunately, my sub B will be with me.  Bless him.

The Female Dominant and her submissive live FemDom and FLR 24/7.  Its going to be wonderful to actually be in the presence of a couple who ACTUALLY live the Lifestyle  I can't wait to pick their brains.

We have another FemDom couple joining us who are relatively new to the life but have moved extremely quickly in the lifestyle and again, its lovely to watch their relationship blossom.

Another Dominant is joining us and she has a sub but he will not be present this evening.  She is moving up north in a couple of weeks so that will leave us with one less FemDom in our fair state.  Oh well, thems the breaks.

There will be 7 of us tonight, and it is indeed wonderful to be surrounded by likeminded.

I hope to be in a 24/7 FemDom relationship in my future but who knows what will happen in the future.

Look out Salamanca here we Kinksters come...

I will share some more of this evening tomorrow.  Its quite exciting being around others who have the same goals and objectives in the Kink world.

Ms Neta

No comments:

Post a Comment