Thursday 20 November 2014

Upcoming Munch on 23/11/14

Well, slave mani and I are travelling up north on Sunday to attend a local Kink scene munch.  It has a race day theme to it.  Out comes my wide-brimmed white hat my submissive bought me a few years ago.  Very lady-like.  I might even wear my white and red dress I bought recently...I just don't have white shoes to go with it... although in saying that, I may have red sandals.  I will rummage around this evening see what my selection of shoes offer.

A munch is a gathering of kinky folk catching up for chat, food and drink in a vanilla setting... usually at a pub/restaurant.  We all connect with like-minded wearing vanilla wear just hanging out.  Its quite lovely and relaxing.

We are travelling early on Sunday and I will be giving a Dominant and his pet a lift up there.  4 kinky folk zooming up to Launceston.  There are about 20-25 of us attending so I am very much looking forward to seeing all the kinky northerners again.

Life is just too busy at the moment.  Kink and Vanilla events raring up everywhere. 

I might even have a photo taken of me wearing my pretty lady attire. 

See you soon folks  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment