Friday 7 November 2014

Another Stalker

Well people it appears I have another stalker after me.

On 4/11/14, someone I met a person on another site who found out my vanilla name, and address and has proceeded to send me abusive and vicious emails concerning my family and myself.  Yes, I can be a gutter mouth at times but this person is absolutely psychopathic... and that is a 'serious word' I am using for him.  Did I mention he pretended to be his wife, a woman, but eventually he made too many mistakes in his dialogue which revealed the text was written by a man.

They/he/she have been blocked, and reported to the police.  Not much can be done about them at this stage until they actually trespass on my property.

Security has been put in place so we will wait to see if he is a scum bag of his word.  Some people said he is a troll.  I prefer to remain cautious for the sake of my family... and take his threats seriously at this time.

Too many fucked up vanilla folk out there.  He was displeased by the rejection, albeit a gentle rejection, and has proceeded to stalk me.

Thank goddess I have my Alpha slave, slave m, my vanilla other half, and my friends to support me through this crazy stuff.

I really am a magnet for trolls and psychopathic Stalkers!  Sighs.

Roll on 2015, I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment