Monday 3 November 2014

slave r

I met my newest slave on an adult site recently.  He contacted me and we commenced conversation.

We seem to connect and were looking for the same thing.

We met up for a coffee recently, and bam, he is absolutely gorgeous.  Tall, light brown hair, piercing yet gentle eyes, muscular, in his 40s, a fitness fanatic and enjoys extreme-type sports.  He loves animals and has a keen interest in caring for them, like myself.

It was pleasing to discover we had a few things in common which was delightful.  He was unaware of my other side, that being, a Female Dominant.  I sensed in him kinkiness but we chatted about vanilla things for a few days.  Our meet catch up was enjoyable.

Our conversations continued, and there was a little lull in our communications until I asked him the question, "does he like to be dominated?"  And, then it happened, our conversation changed direction... into the realm of beautiful kink.  We love the kink, don't we folks?

He is a masochist. A pain slut. Wonderful.

We are still in the early stages of our exploration but I believe we will have an intense time together as time progresses.

I will share more about slave r, as we move on.

(94680)

No comments:

Post a Comment