Sunday 14 September 2014

Stocked and Shackled

I would like to introduce you to my slave, Alicks.  He has been in service to me for about five months, and has been an amazing addition to my realm.

I have plenty of photos to share with you of him with a little story.

slave Alicks has experienced a lot of 'play' since being in my service and it has been an absolute pleasure enjoying him.

This particular scene (4/7/14) involved being shackled, placed in stocks, clover clamps attached to his perky nipples and of course the old favourite, pegs to his lovely cock and balls.
  Oh you will notice, I even scratched his chest and stomach... he marks so easily.  Very hot.  He did find the stocks a little heavy and so they were not on for long.  We have adjusted the stocks and chains for our scene in the future.

slave Alicks did enjoy his time stocked and shackled and I enjoyed placing him in these restraints.  The various sensations for him were incredible... and we have so much to explore in our future.

Ms Neta
~With Dark Romance in Mind~

No comments:

Post a Comment