Sunday 14 September 2014

Parachute ball stretcher and weight training :)

This is my submissive, bill, who has been in my service for almost four years.  He has been very committed in his service to me, and I have been blessed to learn much from him.  I have practised all sorts of BDSM activities on him, and he has been receptive although his pain tolerance isn't high - he has done very well.

In this photo (4/8/12), we decided to hang 3 filled water bottles to the parachute ball stretcher.  He did very well and remained in that position for 30 minutes.  It was amusing to watch him start to strain after a while but he managed to complete the duration.

If you like cock and ball torture / stretching, I encourage you to purchase a parachute ball stretcher, OR if you are snifty with rope, do something creative around the balls then attach weights, increase the size of those weights as the balls toughen up and are able to endure more weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment