Sunday 14 September 2014

The Goddess...

Do you agree?

***

The Goddess.  The Goddess is one of the sweetest of all Dominant roles a Woman may assume, for the Goddess is served, worshipped, and obeyed simply because she is a superior Female.  In this role, the Dominatrix may demand hours of oral servitude, foot massage, and other personal services, and reward them with perhaps a remote smile or a new type of penis punishment.

Her votary or slave often suffers punishment for various transgressions.  He may also be forced to undergo ritual torments, designed to prove his devotion, but he is also willing to rub, stroke, lick, massage, and otherwise demonstrate his adoration and respect for his Lady’s sacred flesh.  The Goddess is, of course, immeasurably distant from her votary, and he is touchingly grateful for any mark of her notice, even if would (under ordinary circumstance) be a humiliation rather than a reward.

***


The Goddess is apparently one of the sweetest of the Dominant archetypes.  She is served, worshipped and obeyed simply because she is a superior Female.

A Dominant woman who rules absolutely but with a guiding nurturer’s firm hand with a sensual undercurrent.

A Friend described me as a Contessa – someone with pain tributes and a sadistic edge - rather than just a Goddess.

I don’t identify strictly as a Goddess, yet I know many people perceive me as one.  I do rule those in my realm with a firm but nurturing hand, and I conduct myself with elegance and politeness.  It is rare for me to lose my composure although I will express my displeasure if annoyed or disrespected.


Personally, in my opinion, a Goddess is a Woman who is regal, compassionate and charismatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment