Saturday 20 September 2014

An old Writing

I wrote this on 5/8/12 and I still feel much the same...
****

I appreciate and am flattered when people from all over the world contact me and wish to connect in like-minded ways.  Please continue to do so  J

I very much enjoy commenting on others’ pics, writings and threads.  I love Fetlife.

Now my reason for writing this…ugh

If you are only contacting me to top you sexually re Strap On play or vanilla/kinky Fucking – don’t!

However…

If you want to give me your pain… well, that interests me immensely.

If you want to provide me with some type of domestic service… well, that interests me.

If you want to learn a little more about the D/s life, well, I am always happy to guide.

Approach me with respect and we can converse from there…and most certainly discuss our compatible kinks.

Please know, I am probably a little too serious for many kinky folk locally.  I enjoy this Life and I really do get fed up being approached by numerous boys wanting to be fucked by me or wanting to fuck me just because I’m a curvaceous black woman with generous breasts who also enjoys giving Strap On.


Please note I am not a Professional Dominant, or a Sex Worker (bless these professions).  I am a Lifestyle Dominant doing my own kinky thing, and genuine submission is what I seek.  D/s is an essential part of the Life for me, and of course I do enjoy aspects of BDSM with those who are dedicated and connected to me.

****

After coming across this old writing, I decided to post it because my attitude and focus hasn't changed too much, well slightly, concerning the above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment