Sunday 14 September 2014

I am a Dominant

I am a dominant. I may at first get flush and don't appear to be dominant at all. I stand back and I observe. I let others say what they need to say. I don't feel it necessary to share all that I know to all in earshot or trumpet the knowledge I’ve learned loudly to the world. I watch, I listen and I learn. I may quietly suggest, I may say nothing at all. I get to know who you are by your actions your words and your deeds. I only expect respect after it has been earned. I will ask the same of you. If my influence is felt it is felt quietly. Sometimes I can come across as almost meek. Do not confuse that with being weak. I am not out there blowing my own horn or excessively talking. I actually appear humble and understated in my ways. I have nothing to prove to anyone. Control is a private thing between individuals that need not be broadcast to the world. I've long felt that the more understated my outward appearance of dominance the stronger a dominant I am. True power and control whispers. It has no reason to yell.


Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment